White Poster paper is available in sheets as well as reel forms with 18 GSM to 80 GSM depending upon the buyer’s requirements and specially used for printing jobs, lamination, wrapping and packaging. It has consistent profile and excellent glaze makes it best for these demanding applications. In addition, we offer these products in different sizes to meet the diverse requirements of our clients. Among its features are: 1. MG finished paper with excellent glaze and smoothness, 2.Customization of product according to customer need, 3.High bulk and strength properties for printing coating and lamination applications, 4.Consistent cross profile for better conversion and 5. Available in reel and sheets.
This paper is used for various purposes, including printing, wrapping, lamination, base paper for coating, Gutka packaging paper. It is available in sheets as well as reel forms. Generally White Mg is exported in reels forms from India. Whiteness of the paper is +80% for exports. A 40 feet container can carry appx 25.00 MT of paper. Many customers can also ask for this paper with PE coating for usage for thermal wielding (Flowpack Industry) and food contact. Many customers ask for chemical and wax coating also. MG Poster White – Available in sheets as well as reel forms. Whiteness of the paper is +80% for exports. Lead time required to manufacture this paper and for FOB deliveries is appx 30 days from the date of send of advance and confirmation.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- If possible, place the papers on a wooden or plastic pallet to protect them from moisture on the floor.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- When stacking the cartons, make sure that they are stacked upright on top of each other and avoid placing the cartons lying down separately. This action causes damage to the side edges of the paper and may cause the paper to jam in your machine.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 5 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount:10 rolls
- Shipping: Ocean freight
Packing : Reel
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Delivery time: : 5 Days
Country of origin : India
Minimum order amount: : 10 rolls
Shipping: : Ocean freight