For the drive axle, the new KMAX D GEN-2 drive axle tyre features a pattern of deep sipes and grooves for excellent traction throughout the full tyre life. The dual tread compound and regular footprint pressure distribution provide excellent mileage and high fuel efficiency, and make this a tyre that suits a variety of applications and road conditions.
– High density and increased depth of sipes and grooves: 6% longer biting edges that increase traction and mileage.
– Dynamic stone ejecting design: Grooves open under torque, releasing trapped stones and preventing casing damage.
– Large shoulder grooves: Openings in the shoulder ribs evacuate water and mud to improve traction.
– Dual-tread compound: The top compound for abrasion resistance, the base compound for fuel efficiency.
– Regular footprint pressure distribution: Casing provides stable contact pressure over the tyre life to maximize mileage.
Source : IRAN
Minimum amount to send : 1 container
Preparation time required for sending : 2 months
Maritime Transportation : In compliance with health and standard principles
Maintenance : A dry environment without moisture but cool
Packaging : Pack the rubber rings vertically