MG Soft Tissue and Towel grade tissue is available in white col from 15 GSM to 40 GSM in Jumbo reel forms. This paper is widely exported from India for usage in paper Napkins, toilet rolls and Hotel Industry. This product is exported in reels and the customer does the conversion of this paper according to his requirements. Backed with huge industry experience and knowledge, we are involved in offering a comprehensive range of MG Tissue Papers that is available in various sizes as per specifications. Manufactured using superior grade raw material and modern technology with the certified market standards at the vendor end. These papers are used for packaging, printing, lamination, coating, envelope, bag manufacturing and many other purposes. Moreover, our products are tested against various parameters by vendors to deliver the defect free range at clients end. Among its features are: 1. Safe and hygienic nature, 2. Smooth finish, and 3. Non- allergic nature and softness. Paper towels are designed to absorb liquid. The product is woven together using creping and embossing. Toilet paper and tissues are made of pulp and are meant to be single use only.
However, tissues have a smoother surface, contain lotions and scents. MG Tissue Paper is used in various applications like Napkins, Toilet rolls, facial tissue etc. We provide 18gsm tissue in reel as well as sheet form. Our Tissue Paper includes Soft Tissue, Hard Tissue, Dip-dye, Crepe tissue etc.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- If possible, place the papers on a wooden or plastic pallet to protect them from moisture on the floor.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- When stacking the cartons, make sure that they are stacked upright on top of each other and avoid placing the cartons lying down separately. This action causes damage to the side edges of the paper and may cause the paper to jam in your machine.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 10 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount:10 rolls
- Shipping: Ocean freight
Packing : Roll, 480 Sheet per Rim
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Delivery time: : 10 Days
Country of origin : India
Minimum order amount: : 10 rolls
Shipping: : Ocean freight