MG poster paper has a smooth and shiny surface on one side and a rough and rough surface on the other side, the surface of this type of paper is polished in the factory, and that is why it is called MG or (Machine Glazed). There are different types of MG or glaze paper in the market, which are used for packaging and other decorative purposes. But the most famous type that is used for printing is known in the world as poster paper, whose glassine surface is printed and its rough side is used to stick the poster on the board. We manufacture MG Poster Papers from 100% recycled waste papers with High Burst Factor ranging from 18 GSM to 110 GSM on machine deckle of 4,080mm. We manufacture both White and colored Poster paper. The papers are sold in Reel as well as Sheet form in national and international market. We are one the leading manufacturer & exporter of Paper from INDIA since 2006. When you’re looking to create a natural, warm option, a brown/ saffron MG poster paper can really kick off that feeling.
Brown is a color that is often associated with earthiness and therefore creates a sense of stability and comfort. This is a great color poster that you can use in a variety of situations as it encourages relaxation and allows people to get comfortable with their surroundings. This paper is made with special machines and its surface finish is very strong and resistant to glue penetration and absorption. Different types of this paper are made in different colors and with different quality from mechanical pulp and chemical pulp. The weight of this paper varies from 70 to 170 grams.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- If possible, place the papers on a wooden or plastic pallet to protect them from moisture on the floor.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- When stacking the cartons, make sure that they are stacked upright on top of each other and avoid placing the cartons lying down separately. This action causes damage to the side edges of the paper and may cause the paper to jam in your machine.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 5 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount:10 rolls
- Shipping: Ocean freight
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Size : 1000MM
Delivery time : 5 Days
Origin : India
Minimum order amount : 10 rolls
Shipping : Ocean freight