To protect ourselves from infection causing germs, we must take the right measures. Inadequate personal hygiene can lead to illnesses, skin infections and unpleasant odours. Also, the changing of seasons like monsoon and winter can raise the threat of flu, cough and cold. That’s why bathing with soap regularly can help protect from hidden infection-causing germs.
The World Health Organisation says that frequent handwashing with soap is one of the most effective means of preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses. There are 5 critical occasions where handwashing is important, before every meal i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner, while bathing and after using the toilet. Use Lifebuoy Total 10 Soap on these 5 occasions every day and keep yourself and your family protected from infection-causing germs.
- Lifebuoy is the World’s Number 1 Selling Germ Protection Soap
- Lifebuoy Silver Shield Formula – the powerful germ protection formula to fight against stronger germs
- Lifebuoy Total 10 Soap gives you 100% stronger germ protection (As per lab test on indicator organism vs soap bar without actives)
- Bathe with Lifebuoy Total 10 Soap and protect your family from germs that cause flu, cold, diarrhoea and other infections
- Use Lifebuoy on these 5 critical occasions – before every meal that is breakfast, lunch, dinner, while bathing and after using the toilet and as frequently as required
- Try our range of bathing soaps – Lifebuoy Lemon Fresh and Lifebuoy Care
Unilever calculation based on Nielsen volume sales information for the total markets, latest 12 months