Grey back duplex are also known as LWC/HWC Duplex Paper Boards as the name suggest itself the products is made with different grade of pulp layers while the top layers is made of virgin paper waste while bottom layer made of grey paper waste. Two variants of duplex are generally available: HWC (high-weight coated) and LWC (lightweight coated). Both the HWC and LWC options are available with a white or grey back. This cardboard consists of two white and gray layers which are bound to each other by using wet and sticky plates. Gray-back Duplex Board is available in two grades: first grade and second grade, which the former has better quality and its back is whiter than the latter. High strength and flexibility are some of the advantages of this kind of paper. These advantages have led the gray-back Duplex Board to be used in the medical and food industry. Gray-back Duplex Board is available in the market in various sizes. Each size has a different application. For example, the 250 to 300 g- back cardboards are used for packing boxes of tissues. Also, 500 gram back Duplex Board are used for clock decoration boxes. Fiber materials are used to produce the gray-back Duplex Board to achieve a full recycling capability. This is used for containers and can contain liquids as it may have a water-proof liner on the inside. It can have a wax feel. This type of card is used by the food industry and consequently recycled card is not used in its manufacture. Greyboard is made using pulp produced from waste paper, such as old newspapers, cardboard and other packaging. This makes it 100% recycled and an environmentally-friendly that is also very versatile and attractive solution to various other packaging paperboards options. Among the advantages of this product are: Environmentally friendly & made from 100% recyclable materials. Very thick and durable. Much cheaper than comparable products.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 10-15 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount: 5000 metric ton
- Shipping: Ocean freight
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Delivery time: : 10-15 Days
Country of origin : India
Shipping: : Ocean freight
Minimum order amount: : 5000 metric ton
Packing : Sheets or in rolls