The most common and widely used paper around the world is writing paper, which is used to print books, magazines, newspapers, etc. Writing paper has a much lower price than glassine paper and can absorb ink well. This feature makes it very suitable for printing books and other high circulation products. This type of paper has a textured surface and due to the high absorption of ink, the colors penetrate into the paper textures and lose their transparency. Therefore, this paper is not suitable for printing bright and colorful pictures and photos. Glassine paper is produced and supplied in various types and with different weights. Among the types of glassine paper, we can mention one-sided, double-sided, glassine, and matte paper. Each type of glassine paper is used in a specific field. You should use the best type of paper with the most appropriate gramage according to the design you intend to print and also your purpose. Glassine paper is produced and supplied in various weights including 80, 90, 100, 118, 135, 148, 170, 200, 250, 280, 300 and 350.
Usually, 170 gram paper is used for catalog printing. Of course, you can use any type of glass with any temperature for your order. They use plastic and starch in the preparation of glassine paper. The function of the plastic in the glassine sheet is to make this paper waterproof, and the starch used in the paper causes proper absorption of the ink in the paper, which is called glassine or polishing the paper. In the production of matte glassine paper, less covering materials are used and it has a rougher and rougher surface than glassine paper. You can see this difference by touching the paper. When printing on matte glassine paper, you should pay attention that two sheets of matte glassine paper are not placed on top of each other so that the ink of the papers does not overlap. Glassine paper used for bakery purposes and packing food items. Also, used for making covers for sweets and other food items.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- If possible, place the papers on a wooden or plastic pallet to protect them from moisture on the floor.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- When stacking the cartons, make sure that they are stacked upright on top of each other and avoid placing the cartons lying down separately. This action causes damage to the side edges of the paper and may cause the paper to jam in your machine.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 10 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount:10 rolls
- Shipping: Ocean freight
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Delivery time: : 5-30 days
Country of origin : India
Minimum order quantity : 1 ton
Shipping: : Ocean freight
Minimum order amount: : 10 rolls