Kraft is the name of the process in which chemical pulp is obtained, which is more resistant than ordinary paper. For this reason, kraft paper and cardboard, which have various types, are mostly used for packaging in agriculture and industry. Kraft paper can also be seen as cardboard, which has a higher resistance than its paper form, which is thinner. The process of making this paper is also known as the Kraft process. The pulp obtained by the kraft process gives more strength to the paper. Kraft paper pulp is darker than other paper pulps, although it can be bleached to achieve a white paper with greater strength and resistance to yellowing. Most of the kraft papers in the market are brown and straw in color. This paper has lower lignin than other papers. Less lignin causes greater mechanical strength in paper because the nature of lignin disrupts hydrogen bonds between cellulose. Compared to the kraft process, mechanical methods leave more lignin in the fiber, while in the kraft process more lignin is removed.
To produce this paper, a wider range of trees can be used than other types of paper, such as pine, bamboo or hemp. Kraft paper can be recycled 100% and is offered to the market with a weight of more than 40 grams. Kraft means resistance in German. Among the features of this type of paper are: 1. High mechanical resistance, 2. Tear-resistant, which is very suitable for packaging, 3. High absorption power, 4. Suitable for making food packaging, 5. Low impact on the environment and easy production process, 6. Anti-slip structure, and 7. cheap price. This paper is made from pulp pulp sulfate and is very versatile. Kraft paper is usually produced in brown, yellow or white. The paper is FDA Approved and GSM range is 25 to 40 and Bf range is 18-26. Generally exported in Reels only to converters and traders across the world.
Storage and delivery conditions
- The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
- Avoid placing the paper in humid, dusty and soot places and under direct sunlight.
- If possible, place the papers on a wooden or plastic pallet to protect them from moisture on the floor.
- Observe the maximum allowed number of packages stacked on top of each other. This number varies according to the weight of the products. An increase in the number of stacked packages causes double pressure on the bottom packages and a decrease in quality.
- When stacking the cartons, make sure that they are stacked upright on top of each other and avoid placing the cartons lying down separately. This action causes damage to the side edges of the paper and may cause the paper to jam in your machine.
- Pay attention to the signs and symbols on the package.
- Delivery time: 10-15 Days
- Origin: India
- Minimum order amount: 5000 metric ton
The suitable environmental conditions for storing papers are : 15 to 25 degrees Celsius and 30 to 60% RH humidity.
Delivery time: : 10-15days
Country of origin : India
Shipping: : Ocean freight
Minimum order quantity : 5000 metric ton